Save Da Hyrule! Save Da Hyrule!

That moment at 0:37-0:38 of Link getting out of bed is just perfect.

Drown Drown

An Extremely Interesting Animation

This really caught my attention. It's nice to see an animation with a serious theme.

The pacing was just right and fit the song. I liked the green and blue hues you used. The composition works well. Although we mostly see your character at eye level, the POV shots were a cool touch. The partly-gritty edges on the character's outlines kept the design from being too flat with the tighter shots. The smooth frame-by-frame helped convey the sight of him being under water. The noise of thunder during the opening credits was a nice touch too.

The biggest problem I saw was jerking in the movement, saying that some them could have used a bit of easing. A notable example was the last moment when he's swaying above the jar. He should ease out, then ease in when going from right to left and left to right. It looks more natural that way. You could have also added shading/highlights to his clothes like you did to his face and hair. When he is falling with the jar in his hands, it switches during shots from him grasping the jar to his chest to him holding it away from his chest.

Overall though, this animation was well done! It left an impression on me and I enjoyed it! Great work!

Blob men Ep 3 Blob men Ep 3

It would have been better if it was faster.

The idea and some of the animation was good, but it would have been a lot better if the movement was faster. Try doing that in your next episode. Some sound fx could have also been added to make it more interesting.

Fish Chomp Fish Chomp

This was an okay game.

This wasn't bad. It was fun seeing little fish being eaten and me being eaten, but it was sort of ruined due to the controls. Every time I had to move away fast, I just glide into another big fish.

Fuzi0n responds:

Heyy, its supposed to be like that!
Afterall, you are under water.
Thanks for the comment anyway =)

The Sky is The Limit The Sky is The Limit

Cool artwork! The use of clay figures really makes this piece stand out. Nice touch with the red lights on the planet. Mess around more with your depth of field. I'm seeing the alien floating away, but because everything's in focus I'm also seeing him as large as the planet.

ManuelTacoface responds:

Alright I'll be sure to experiment around with depth next time. Thanks for the positive rev dude and be sure to follow me as well!